Item Number: VETACLEANT
Vetaclean Parvo Tablets 2.5g (pack of 180)
Description: A general use disinfectant which gives a broad spectrum of use in tablet form.
Composition: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) in an inert effervescent base.
Uses: • Hard surface disinfection.
• Operating theatre, waiting room, consulting room and vehicles.
• Instrument & equipment sanitising.
• Animal accommodation disinfection: kennels, catteries, stables, cages, hutches etc.
• Endotracheal tubes.
• Cleaning/disinfection of feeding utensils.
Effectiveness: • Broad spectrum bactericidal.
• Neutral pH.
• Long shelf life: 5 years.
Presentation: 180 x 2.5g effervescent tablets.
Dilution rate: • Floors, surfaces and general environment:
4 tablets in 6 litres of warm water - clean with mop or cloth and allow to dry.
• Stainless steel instruments:
½ tablet in 1 litre of warm water - immerse for 1 hour.
• Feeding bowls, rubber and plastic items:
half a tablet in 5 litres of warm water - immerse for 1 hour and rinse well.
• Mops, dish cloths etc.: half tablet in 10 litres warm water - soak as required.
• Parvocidal treatment in a clean environment:
3 tablets in 2 litres of warm water - clean with mop or cloth and rinse.
• Parvocidal treatment in a heavily soiled conditions:
5 tablets in 2 litres of warm water - clean with mop or cloth and rinse.
• Proven against canine parvovirus.
• Safer than liquid bleach.
• Convenient to use - accurate dosing.
• Compact presentation for easy storage.
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
There have been no reviews for this product.
Anigene HLD4V High Level Disinfectant Cleaner
Anigene HLD4V High Level Disinfectant Cleaner is suitable for use on most surfaces, chairs, floors, walls and appliances and is safe, flexible and economical to use.
Item #: ANIGENEHLD1LLAVENDER
From £16.19 inc. VAT
Anigene High Level Surface Disinfectant Lavender Spray 750ml
Anigene High Level Surface Disinfectant Lavender Spray 750ml. This spray can be used for all reception areas, surfaces and equipment in kennels, catteries and other animal habitats.
Item #: ANIGHLDSPRAY
From £7.49 inc. VAT
VetIQ Stool Firm Loose Stool Remedy For Dogs & Puppies
VetIQ Stool Firm tablets are specially formulated with a unique blend of Pectin & pumpkin which helps to increase stool firmness while beneficial prebiotic fibre, inulin, promotes the presence of healthy gut bacteria.
Item #: STOOLFIRM
From £5.29 inc. VAT