Item Number: DOGROCKS
Dog Rocks. The only 100% natural & convenient solution for pet urine burn marks on your lawn, grass & hedges.
An all natural product of Australia. When placed in your dogs water bowl they may help to reduce those nasty burn patches caused by your loving pet taking a pee. One pack of Dog Rocks in your dog's water bowl will keep your lawn in tip-top condition for up to 2 months. Dog Rocks are the only 100% natural & convenient solution proven to have no change to the pH balance of your pet's urine. Safe for your dog and all other household pets.
Information about Dog Rocks:
Dog Rocks are made from naturally occuring paramagnetic igneous rock which is known to increase Boron, Barium, Mangenese and Strontium while decreasing tin levels in water. Being a natural product, Dog Rocks may vary in size and properties. There are no known harmfull effects on dogs through use of Dog Rocks where Directions for Use are followed. However, if your dog has a reaction to Dog Rocks, please stop use immediately. Dog Rocks are only for use as stated.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove all the Dog Rocks from the pack and rinse. Dog Rocks are all natural and straight from the earth and it is necessary to wash them prior touse. One package is the correct amount for one dog bowl holding up to 2 litres of water (3.5 pints).
2. Place no more than 2 litres of water in your dogs bowl. Keep the bowl filled with water at all times. Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Please keep your dog bowl filled with the appropriate amount of water.
3. Add all rinsed Dog Rocks from the pack into your dogs water bowl. It is important to let the rocks submerge in the ater bowl 10 hours before they will be effective. Leave the rocks in the bowl and replace the rocks every 2 months.
Recommended for best results:
* Replace your Dog Rocks every 2 months (diary sticker included in pack)
* Ensure your dogs water bowl is your dogs main water supply.
* Top up rather than replace the water each day.
You should start to notice a change in your lawns appearance within 5 weeks. New patches should not appear.
ProDen PlaqueOff Powder
ProDen PlaqueOff® Powder is a dietary supplement, suitable for both cats and dogs, which can help reduce plaque and tartar.1 star
Item #: PLAQUEOFF 60G
From £13.39 inc. VAT
ProDen PlaqueOff For Teeth and Gums (140 capsules)
ProDen PlaqueOff For Teeth and Gums is a natural complement to your daily oral hygiene. The product is made from a specially selected and tested Arctic Ocean alga, Ascophyllum nodosum, whose effect on dental health has been investigated in several studies.1 star
Item #: PLAQUEHUM
From £24.25 inc. VAT