Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Urinary to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Urinary is for the nutritional support of dogs in cases of:
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Reduction of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
In older dogs renal function should be checked before urinary S/O Small dog is reccomended
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.