- Each tablet contains 342mg of the active ingredient ibuprofen
- Nurofen Migraine Pain contains Ibuprofen Lysine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body's response to pain, swelling and high temperature.
- Also contains: Povidone, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, talc, Opaspray White M-1-7111 B (contains hypromellose and titanium dioxide) and Opacode Black S-1-8152HV (contains iron oxide, shellac, soya lecithin and antifoam DC1510).
You should not take NUROFEN Migraine Pain if:
You have had an allergic reaction to aspirin, ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients listed above; You have had a worsening of asthma, allergic rash or itchy, runny nose when taking similar medicines; You have or have ever had a stomach ulcer.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking Nurofen Migarine Pain if:
You are asthmatic, or suffering from heart, liver or kidney disease; You are taking regular medication, especially medicine for high blood pressure eg. water tablets (diuretics), or anti-coagulants (blood thinners), Lithium or Methotrexate; You are pregnant or breast feeding.
Not for children under 12 years of age.
Product information leaflet:
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.