Halo Microchip Scanner.
The Halo microchip scanner will read the FDX-B (15 digit) and FDX-A (FECAVA) microchips used for animal identification in compliance with ISO 11784 norms.
The Halo is Scanner Angel® enabled and comes complete with a USB lead for charging the scanner’s internal rechargeable battery and a CD for installing the relevant scanner software and Scanner Angel® software.
• Cost effective Low priced so you can afford to have a scanner in each consulting room
• Scanner Angel enabled Automatic recognition of missing animals
• No batteries needed Rechargeable via a USB cable to a laptop or PC (Not Mac / Linux)
• Ergonomically designed Small, lightweight and robust and not intrusive for the animal being scanned
• Reads all FDX-B 15 digit and FDX-A (FECAVA) 10 digit microchips.
The 15 digit microchip is used almost exclusively throughout Europe
• Available in a range of colours - Black - White - Blue - Green - Pink
• Effective read range
The entire outer edge is the scanning area so that a large scanning area is covered in one go.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.