Liquid trace elements concentrate of iron, copper, cobalt and zinc, vitamin B complex and vitamin K3.
- High iron content with additional vitamins, minerals and trace element
- Easy administration via feed, drinking water or applicator
- No prohibited substances
The development of foals and the performance potential of any sports or breeding horse can stand or fall on the provision of trace elements and vitamins and increased supplies of these at key stages are therefore extremely important in the horse. These essential nutrients can be directly linked to important metabolic and haematological parameters:
- After illness when blood and body levels are depleted
- During pregnancy to maintain optimum levels in both the mare and unborn foal
- In young foals where the mare's milk is insufficient for optimal supply to ensure normal development (suckling foals obtain only 10% of their daily iron requirement from mare's milk)
- Breeding stallions
- During competition when horses are under increased stress and when there is an increase in requirements for these essential vitamins and minerals.
Equistro Haemolytan 400 can help replace lost or missing vitamins and trace elements in a simple-to-use liquid form which is easily and quickly absorbed.
Liquid - 250ml (12 - 25 days supply)
1L (50 - 100 days supply)
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |