Item Number: VETAC
Vetaclean High Level Instrument & Equipment Disinfectant 2L
High level instrument & equipment disinfectant.
Specially formulated liquid detergent for surface use (concentrate).
A blend of biocides.
• For chemical reprocessing of surgical instruments, flexible or rigid endoscopes and devices.
• Part 2 of a 2 stage process of decontamination.
• Primarily designed for open tank, manual use.
• Also suitable for ultrasonic baths and for sensitive fibreoptic endoscopes.
Broad spectrum activity - kills viruses, bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria and spores.
• Designed for use with heat sensitive instruments.
• pH 7.
Citrus fragranced, self-dosing 2 litre bottles.
Using 50ml dosing chamber (calibrated at 25ml intervals):
• 50ml per litre of water (1:20).
• Proven efficacy (under EN test protocols) against a broad spectrum range of pathogens.
• Contact time 10 minutes.