Item Number: VETACEIC
Vetaclean Enzymatic Detergent Cleaner 2L.
Multi-enzyme liquid detergent (concentrate).
Contains a triple-combination of protease, amylase and lipase enzymes.
• For manual cleaning of instruments and equipment.
• Cleaning is part 1 of a 2 stage process of decontamination.
• Suitable for surgical instruments and equipment including flexible or rigid endoscopes, ultrasonic baths, arthroscopes and re-processing machines.
• For single use only.
Dissolves and removes organic and proteinaceous material (e.g. blood, saliva, faeces, or other bodily fluids) in contact with surgical instruments and equipment.
• pH 7.
Unfragranced, self-dosing 2 litre bottles.
Using 50ml dosing chamber (calibrated at 25ml intervals):
• Flushing solution: 10ml per litre of water (1:100).
• Instrument soak: 20ml per litre of water (1:50) for 5-10 minutes.
• Non-foaming action aids rinsing.
• Enzymes effective at low temperatures. • Suitable for use on instruments with channels or complex parts.
• Designed as a pre-autoclave system cleaner.
• Waste product is close to neutral pH and is biodegradable.
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
There have been no reviews for this product.