Item Number: WANDERGR
The Wanderer Classic Plus wellingtons offer all the advantages of the Wanderer Classic but with the added feature of an expandable side gusset for extra comfort and fit. They are fully waterproof, have a double steel shank for added reinforcement, with a natural rubber leg and sole for comfort. With an adjustable strap and buckle, the ergonomically designed Wanderer Classic Plus provide superb comfort and fit, perfect for all country pursuits.
* Handmade Lightweight Ladies Moulded Rubber Boot
* Natual Rubber Sole
* Double Sleel Shank For Sole Reinforcement
* Gusset For Easier Fit
* Ideal For All Country Pursuits
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
Due to the wax in your rubber boots, dusty blemishes may appear. To restore your rubber boots back to their natural colour, wipe clean with warm water or use a rubber cleaner for longer lasting treatment.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
Material: Upper: Rubber, Sole: Rubber sole unit
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
I had rockfish wellingtons from hyper drug previously. These toggling wellies are very comfy and stylish as well but the soles appear to be slightly slippier than others I have owned.
Reviewed on: 07 September 2017
Product Variant: WANDERGR EU40