Item Number: NOROMECINJ
A Broad Spectrum of Activity Noromectin 1% Injection is an ivermectin-based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef cattle, dairy cattle of non-breeding age and swine.
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- Uncompromising quality control from Norbrook Laboratories – a worldwide leader in animal health
- A competitively priced solution
Cattle Grubs (parasitic stages)
Psoroptes ovis (syn. P. communis var. bovis)
Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
NOROMECINJ50: Data Sheet
Disposable Needle (single)
Disposable Needle (single). High quality sterile needles.The choice depends on the animal and product to be injected and manner of the injection.
Item #: NEED 1X18G
From £0.08 inc. VAT
Syringe Disposable 5ml
Disposable sterile syringes also invaluable for the accurate measurement of medicines. Luer fitting for needle attachment.
Item #: SYR5
From £0.35 inc. VAT
Cevac Multi Injector
Cevac Multi Injector. This is the injector gun for use with the Prescription product -CEVAC Chlamydophila.
Item #: CEVACMI
From £52.99 inc. VAT