Item Number: NOROMECINJ
A Broad Spectrum of Activity Noromectin 1% Injection is an ivermectin-based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef cattle, dairy cattle of non-breeding age and swine.
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- Uncompromising quality control from Norbrook Laboratories – a worldwide leader in animal health
- A competitively priced solution
Cattle Grubs (parasitic stages)
Psoroptes ovis (syn. P. communis var. bovis)
Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
NOROMECINJ50: Data Sheet
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
There have been no reviews for this product.
Disposable Needle (single)
Disposable Needle (single). High quality sterile needles.The choice depends on the animal and product to be injected and manner of the injection.
Item #: NEED 1X18G
From £0.08 inc. VAT
Syringe Disposable 5ml
Disposable sterile syringes also invaluable for the accurate measurement of medicines. Luer fitting for needle attachment.
Item #: SYR5
From £0.35 inc. VAT
Cevac Multi Injector
Cevac Multi Injector. This is the injector gun for use with the Prescription product -CEVAC Chlamydophila.
Item #: CEVACMI
From £52.99 inc. VAT