Item Number: HEPATICARE200
New and Improved: Hepaticare®, contains all the same ingredients as Ceva’s Hepatosyl did, but is now upgraded with micro-encapsulated SAMe to increase stability and patient palatability.
How does Hepaticare® work?
- Free radicals are produced by the liver.
- Free radicals cause damage to cells.
- Hepaticare® contains three antioxidants to neutralise free radicals within the liver.
Hepaticare® has a triple combination antioxidant approach, containing:
- Micro-encapsulated SAMe which remains stable in the stomach juices such as bile, and is then converted into the an antioxidant.
- Vitamin E, a potent liver antioxidant.
- Silybin, which increases enzymes which act as an antioxidant.
Hepaticare® contains high levels of Vitamin K, which is needed by the liver for the production of clotting factors, making it ideally suited for long term hepatic support.
Bodyweight 50mg 100mg 200mg
0-4kg 1 cap
4-7kg 2 caps or 1 cap
7-1kg 2 caps or 1 cap
13-20kg 3 caps
20-28kg 4 caps or 2 caps
28-38kg 3 caps
38kg+ 4 caps
Advantage 400 (for dogs weighing 25kg and greater) pack of 4
Advantage 400 for dogs weighing over 25kg. For the prevention and treatment of flea infestations on dogs and for the treatment of biting lice on dogs. Use one pipette for dogs weighing between 25-40kg. Use two pipettes for dogs weighing over 40kg. NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION!1 star
Item #: ADVANT400
From £14.85 inc. VAT