With its fast-acting formula, FRONTLINE®HomeGard helps get on top of flea infestations quickly by killing fleas and larvae in the home. It also prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 6 months. For best results, use in conjunction with a FRONTLINE®flea and tick treatment for your pet.
Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
Long lasting 6 month protection
Not suitable for use directly on animals.
Did you know that fleas on your pet are only 5% of the problem – the other 95% lies in the form of eggs, larvae and pupae within the home? When fleas breed on your pet, their eggs fall into the environment, for example your sofa or bed, hatch and cause an infestation anywhere your pet goes.
To speed up the eradication of flea infestations, use FRONTLINE®HomeGard throughout your home, including under furniture. Don't forget the car if your pet goes in there too! Use sparingly on wooden or glossy surfaces to avoid spotting. After treatment leave the area for 60 minutes, then air the room.
For full instructions and warnings, please read the product label before use. Do not use on cats and other animals.
Contains active ingredients: Permethrin: 0.177%, S-Methoprene: 0.00225%
Frequently Asked Questions
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.