Item Number: DERMSTS
For winter & dust irritations. Maintains a healthy respiratory system.
* Concentrated thick syrup to instantly soothe the respiratory system.
* Contains peppermint and menthol.
* Contains echinacea to encourage and maintain immune response.
* Deep penetrating action of aniseed and eucalyptus
* Potent bioflavenoids maintain lung tissue strength and provide antioxidant support
* Maintains a healthy respiratory system against dust and seasonal irritants.
Directions for use
Apply 15ml (1 tablespoon) either onto the horses tongue or with a spatula, 2 or 3 times a day. Alternatively, dilute with a small amount of hot water to 'top dress' a feed or administer into the mouth with a syringe. If the condition does not improve, contact your veterinary surgeon.
Please note: contains Menthol; please allow a withdrawal period if competining uder Jockey Club, FEI or BSJA rules.
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
There have been no reviews for this product.
Equest Horse Wormer Gel
Equest has a unique two week persistent action and will treat a 700kg horse and has the longest dosing interval of any regular horse wormer at 13 weeks. Equest will treat pregnant and lactating mares, stallions and foals from four months of age but is not suitable for Donkeys.
Item #: EQUEST700
From £13.95 inc. VAT
Adaptil Calm Home Diffuser
ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffuser is an excellent solution to help your dog stay calm and adapt at home, in situations like staying alone, loud noises, visitors and fears.
Item #: DAPDIFF
From £23.19 inc. VAT
Gloves Latex Powder Free (pack of 100)
Latex powder free examination gloves.
Item #: GLOVESNP MEDIUM
From £5.85 inc. VAT