Item Number: SLEEVES
BUSTER Body Sleeves for Dogs and Cats
The soft and comfortable BUSTER Body Sleeves are used as protection and comfort after surgery or in case of skin disease. It is an ideal solution for patients recovering from surgery or minor injuries or have tender areas caused by excessive licking, biting or chewing.
POST OPERATIVE CARE
BUSTER Body Sleeves are perfect for
Hot spots and other skin ailments
BUSTER Body Sleeves Hind Legs
The unique Body Sleeves are available in a version for front legs and a version for hind legs depending on the area affected on the dog. The Body Sleeves can be used for both cats and dogs. Please see the guidelines for sizes.
Features and Benefits of the BUSTER Body Sleeves
Comfortable, soft and flexible
Freedom of movement
Easy fitting and removal
Made from polyester/viscose/elastane
BUSTER Body Sleeves Hind Legs
The extra sleeve fabric can be folded around the paw of the dog in case of a paw injury. Please use an extra anti-slid paw protection for the safety of the dog.
The remaining sleeve fabric can be cut off in a suitable length for the individual dog
Guideline for Sizes
The BUSTER Body Sleeves for hind legs is available in 8 sizes.
Cat. No Description Sleeve Length Body Length Suitable for
274047 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, XXXS 27 cm 28 cm Small Chihuahua, kitten
274039 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, XXS 31 cm 36 cm Chihuahua, Toy poodle, Shih Tzu, Cat
274040 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, XS 35 cm 45 cm Yorkshire Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Toy poodle, Cat
274041 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, S 39 cm 50 cm Maltese, Pekingese, French Bulldog, Pug, Terrier
274042 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, M 43 cm 55 cm English Cocker Spaniel, Samoyed, Portuguese Podengo
274043 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, L 47 cm 61 cm Schnauzer, Poodle, Fox Terrier, Chow-Chow
274044 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, XL 51 cm 71 cm Collie, Appenzeller, Boxer, Labrador Retriever
274045 BUSTER Body Sleeves, hind legs, XXL 55 cm 81 cm Rottweiler, Golden Retriever, Herdershond
Instructions for use
1. Roll up the Body Sleeve and one sleeve between the hands, the KRUUSE logo must be on top of the dog’s back
2. Put one of the dog’s leg legs into the sleeve and pull the sleeve entirely till the dog’s groin Pull the tail through the tail hole at the end of the Body Sleeve
3. Roll up the other sleeve and put the dog's second leg into the sleeve, pull up the sleeve entirely till the groin
4. Drag the Body Sleeve over the body of the dog
5. Lift up one front leg and pull through the leg hole in the Body Sleeve
6. Lift up the second front leg and pull through the leg hole in the Body Sleeve
7. Drag the Body Sleeve all the way up to the neck of the dog. Put your hand inside the Body Sleeve along the dog’s back from the dog’ ears to the tail - and pull up the Body Sleeve in place
It is important that the sleeves are pulled up all the way so that the seam follows the body of the dog (in the groin). Adjust the length of the sleeves of the hind legs, the sleeves can be folded to suit the dog or the remaining fabric can be cut off.