Item Number: AGGERSRIP
• Robust metal pump and shaft for long term durability.
• Ergonomic handle for ease of use.
• Only 1kg and conveniently sized, so still easy to transport and handle.
• Simple, durable one way valve which pumps 20 litres in only 60 seconds.
• Connects easily to the Agger’s Drenching Kit via the snap fit connector.
• Tried and tested by some of the busiest UK cattle vets, with excellent feedback.
Before and after each use, wash through the Agger’s pump and the Agger’s drench set with hot soapy water (to a maximum of 50OC) and rinse.
1. Ensure the tip of the hose (the bolus) is completely drawn back against the mouth guard with no hose showing.
2. Hold the corner of the cow’s mouth with your free hand and insert the bolus and the mouth guard over the tongue until the nose clip can be secured in the nostrils.
3. Turn the head to the right and push the plastic hose through the mouth guard until approx. 1 to 1.5m of hose is left. Whilst you are
doing this, check that the hose is going down the oesophagus by placing your hand on the left side of the neck; you should be able to feel the hose as it travels down the oesophagus.
4. The bolus should now be in the rumen. If you are not sure smell the ‘hose to pump’ connector end of the hose and you will be able to detect the odour of rumen fluids.
5. Fix the hose by twisting the locking mechanism to lock the hose in place.
6. Pump slowly with even strokes.
7. Seek professional advice before using. If you are in any doubt that the bolus is not in the rumen, do not use the pump.
1. Twist back the locking mechanism to release the hose lock.
2. Pull the hose back removing it from the rumen. Be sure to pull it all the way back until the bolus is against the mouth guard.
3. Remove the nose clip and pull out the mouth guard.
Shipping charges mainland UK zone1
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.50|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited options are available.
NB: Orders placed with faster delivery must be placed before 13:00 to ensure same day dispatch (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please also check on the product page that the items ordered show 'In Stock' otherwise your order will be delayed until the stock becomes available, which in most cases will only be 24hrs.
Estimated "Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.50
Prescription items will be sent on receipt of a valid signed and dated prescription.
We offer a pickup service for orders placed over the phone.
Please ring us on 01833 641112 for more information.
Refrigerated items will be sent by carrier or Royal Mail with coolpacks unless you pay for a premium for a refrigerated delivery. We will contact you prior to despatch for your instructions.
We want you to be completely satisfied with any purchase. If not any item* can be returned to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund Please give us a ring for a returns number on 01833 641112 or alternatively email [email protected] to obtain a returns number.
*Due to legal requirements medicines may not be returned except to correct an error in despatch or in response to an "official recall". If an item is believed to be faulty it should be returned for inspection and it may be necessary to forward it to the manufacturers for testing before replacements or refunds can be authorised. This does not infringe legal rights. Please contact our customer services for a "Returns Number" which must appear on the outside of the package or it will not be accepted. We advise customers to use an insured method of shipping and to retain proof of despatch. We may refuse returns on products specially obtained or manufactured to order. Items must be returned unsoiled and unused and sent adequately packed and carriage paid.
There have been no questions/answers for this product so far.
There have been no reviews for this product.