TopSpec AntiLam is a palatable, pelleted product. It contains several supplements combined with a high-fibre, very low-calorie feed.
This unique multi-supplement can be fed out of the hand to horses and ponies at pasture to provide vital nutritional support.
TopSpec AntiLam is designed to be fed on its own with forage. The forage can be in the form of late-cut hay and/or low-sugar-coated chops e.g. Dengie Hi-Fi Lite, or controlled grazing, or a combination of these, depending on the individual circumstances.
TopSpec AntiLam is ideal for:
• Horses and ponies prone to laminitis. It also provides nutritional support for those being treated for, and recovering from, laminitis.
• Overweight horses and ponies have an increased the risk of laminitis.
• Good-doers in light work that require vitamins and minerals but minimal calories in addition to forage.
• Horses and ponies in light work, grazing spring/early summer grass, that require a vitamin and mineral supplement but do not require additional feed i.e. they are getting all the calories they need from grass.
The main features of TopSpec AntiLam are:
• The level of Biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day) that is scientifically proven to improve hoof quality, plus the levels of methionine, cysteine, lysine, calcium, zinc, copper, iodine, and vitamin A known to improve the efficiency of biotin alone. Chelated sources of copper and zinc are included in the formulation. Certain of these nutrients also promote supple skin and a shiny coat.
• High levels of a pure, protected yeast to help maintain near-neutral (normal and healthy) conditions in the hindgut.*
• Additional MOS (mannan oligosaccharides).**
• A top spec broad-spectrum supplement, vital for horses and ponies on a restricted diet.
• Generous levels of anti-oxidants including Vitamins A, C and E plus selenium to combat the free-radicals that have been increased by stress.
• A highly digestible, high-fibre ‘supplement carrier’ to stimulate the fibredigesting bacteria in the hindgut.
• Palatable, unlike some powdered supplements.
• Pelleted, can be fed on its own in a bucket/manger or by hand.
• ‘Non-heating’, because it is very low in sugar and starch and high in fibre.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.