RECOMMENDED FOR CASES OF
• Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: - food elimination trial - long term management
• Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
• Chronic diarrhoea
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) • Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF
Hydrolysed soya protein isolate with a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity. A specially formulated complex of nutrients to support the skin's natural protective barrier role and for optimal skin health. Specific Omega 3 long chain fatty acids which support digestive and skin health. Formulated with highly digestible proteins and starches as well as a blend of fibres including prebiotics which support a balanced digestive system.
Rice, hydrolysed soya protein isolate, animal fats, hydrolysed poultry liver, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: hydrolysed soya protein isolate, hydrolysed poultry liver. Carbohydrate source: rice.
Crude ash: 6.1%. Crude fibre: 1.1%. Crude oil fats: 0%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 21%.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |