Osurnia Ear Gel for dogs.
Indications for use:
Treatment of acute otitis externa and acute exacerbation of recurrent otitis externa associated with Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and Malassezia pachydermatis.
Instructions for proper use:
It is recommended to clean and dry the external ear canal before the first administration of the product. It is recommended not to repeat ear cleaning until 14 days after the second administration of the product. If treatment with this product is discontinued, the ear canals should be cleaned before treatment with an alternative product is initiated.
1. Open the tube by twisting the soft tip.
2. Introduce this flexible soft tip into the ear canal.
3. Apply the product into the ear canal by pressing it between two fingers.
4. After application, the base of the ear may be massaged briefly and gently to facilitate even distribution of the veterinary medicinal product into the ear canal.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Single-use multi-layered aluminium and polyethylene tube with a polypropylene thermoplastic elastomer tip.
Cardboard box containing 2, 12, 20 or 40 tubes (each containing 2.05 g).
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.