How can I treat an eye infection?
Nothing is more effective at treating eye infections in adults and children (aged 2+) than the Optrex Infected Eyes range. Treating with Optrex Infected Eyes Eye Drops and/or Ointment can help reduce the length of the infection and the severity of the symptoms, and may help to prevent the spread of the infection.
The eye drops and ointment can both be used together to treat infections, but at different times of the day. For example, your pharmacist may recommend you use Chloramphenicol containing drops during the day and an ointment format at night. Please refer to packs for dosage instructions.
Applying the drops
- Only use the drops during waking hours.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact. Gently squeeze 1 drop into the infected eye every 2 hours for the first 48 hours, and every 4 hours afterwards.
- Keep treating your infected eye for five days, even if it starts to feel better. But don't use the drops for more than five days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. If the symptoms don't improve within 48 hours, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If symptoms worsen at any time, seek further medical advice immediately.
- REMEMBER! Optrex Infected Eye Drops need to be kept in the fridge
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |