Noroclox DC 500 mg Intramammary Suspension.
Cattle, dairy cows
Indications for use, specifying the target species
For routine use in cows at drying-off to treat existing intramammary infections and to assist in preventing new infections occurring during the dry period. It is effective against; Streptococcus agalactiae Streptococcus dysgalactiae Other Streptococcal spp Staphylococci spp Arcanobacterium pyogenes
The product maintains effective antibacterial levels in the dry cow udder for approximately 4 weeks and is bactericidal in action.
Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient.
Special Warnings for each target species
Special precautions for use
i. Special precautions for use in animals
Official national and regional antimicrobial policies should be taken into account when the product is used. Before infusion, the teat should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and care should be taken to avoid contamination of the injector nozzle. Following infusion, it is advisable to use a teat dip or spray.
ii. Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
When infusing heifers, protective gloves should always be worn in order to avoid skin contact with the product. Penicillins and cephalosporins may cause hypersensitivity (allergy) following injection, inhalation, ingestion, or skin contact. Hypersensitivity to penicillins may lead to cross-reactions to cephalosporins and vice versa.
Allergic reactions to these substances may occasionally be serious.
1. Do not handle this product if you know you are sensitised, or if you have been advised not to work with such preparations.
2. Handle this product with great care to avoid exposure, taking all recommended precautions.
3. If you develop symptoms following exposure such as skin rash, you should seek medical advice and show the doctor this warning. Swelling of the face, lips or eyes or difficulty breathing, are more serious symptoms and require urgent medical attention.
Wash hands after use.
Adverse reactions (frequency and seriousness) None known
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges