You've taken a positive step towards a smoke-free beginning, soft chewing Nicotinell gum comes in a range of unexpectedly bold flavours that are pleasant to chew throughout the day, Nicotinell can help you control the cravings that often occur as you try to achieve a smoke free life.
Nicotinell 2mg gum is best suited for those who are light smokers. Heavier smokers who are more likely to experience severe withdrawal symptoms should use Nicotinell 4mg gum.
Nicotinell helps to almost double your chances of quitting compared to willpower alone.
Nicotinell chewing gum is a crispy coated, soft chewing gum with an unexpectedly bold taste.
As you chew, it releases nicotine to help ease your physical cravings and reduce your desire to smoke. To get maximum effectiveness from Nicotinell gum it's critical you follow a "chew and park" method for at least 30 minutes. Chewing the gum for a couple of minutes only without parking it, doesn't allow the gum to help provide relief from cravings.
Here are four easy steps to remember when chewing:
1. Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong
2. "Park" your chewing gum between your gum and cheek
3. Chew again when the taste has faded and when the nicotine taste gets stronger park it again
4. Repeat the process for up to 30 minutes.
5. If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day we recommend the 4mg gum. If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day try the 2mg gum. We suggest you use the gum for three months, chewing up to 10 of the extra strength 4mg gums or 20 of the regular strength 2mg gums per day as and when you experience cravings.
6. At the end of your 3-month program, reduce the amount of gum you use each day until you phase it out all together.
7. You're now ready to lose the smoke and keep your fire.
Use only as directed. Nicotinell chewing gum should not be used by children under 18 years of age, non-smokers or when pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not smoke or use any other nicotine product while using Nicotinell Chewing Gum.
Product information leaflet:
https://emc.medicines.org.uk/medicine/20852/SPC/Nicotinell mint 2mg medicated chewing gum/
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
No weight limit
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Due to the large volume of parcels Royal Mail and Parcel Force handle over the Christmas period, we advise you give as much time as possible to receive your goods. Please ensure you order any essentials, such as prescription only medicines and diets, as soon as possible for UK delivery before Christmas.
Last posting dates to expect goods before Christmas
Royal Mail - Wednesday 14th December
Parcel Force - Friday 16th December
Fast Track - Wednesday 21st December
Hyperdrug.co.uk website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Office Opening hours
Monday 19th - Friday 23rd - OPEN 8am - 5.30pm
Saturday 24th - Tuesday 27th - CLOSED
Wednesday 28th - Friday 30th - OPEN 8am - 5.30pm
Saturday 31st - Monday 2nd - CLOSED
Tuesday 3rd - Friday 6th - OPEN 8am - 5.30pm
Saturday 7th - OPEN 9am - 4pm
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
Simply add an item to your basket
Click view basket/Cart
Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.