Multiject IMM Intramammary Suspension 5g Pack of 24.
Cattle (milk cows).
Indications for use, specifying the target species
Indicated in the treatment of acute and subacute bovine mastitis in milking cows, accompanied by pain and inflammation caused by bacterial infection sensitive to penicillin, streptomycin and neomycin therapy.
Special Warnings for each target species
No special warnings.
Special precautions for use
i Special precautions for use in animals
During a course of treatment the situation should be reviewed frequently by close veterinary supervision.
ii. Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Protective gloves should be worn when infusing heifers, to avoid skin contact with the product.
Penicillins and cephalosporins may cause hypersensitivity following injection, inhalation, ingestion, or skin contact. Hypersensitivity to penicillins may lead to cross-reactions to cephalosporins and vice versa. Allergic reactions to these substances may occasionally be serious.
1. Do not handle this product if you know you are sensitised, or if you have been advised not to work with such preparations.
2. Handle this product with great care to avoid exposure, taking all recommended precautions.
3. If you develop symptoms following exposure such as skin rash, you should seek medical advice and show the doctor this warning. Swelling of the face, lips or eyes or difficulty with breathing are more serious symptoms and require urgent medical attention.
Wash hands after use.
Adverse reactions (frequency and seriousness)
No known undesirable effects.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges