LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Dressage Square - Large.
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel or foam pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
* Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into velcro pockets under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding.
* Perfect raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 6mm or 10mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments and flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles.
* Neat low profile pad that avoids distorting fit of the saddle, but retains breathability & wicking effect of lambskin pad with a clear-spine
* Additional set of insert pads included.
WITH PRO-SORB THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
FULL SIZE ONLY: ( up to 18" saddles)
A: Spine Length - 201/2" / 52cm
( not including front rolled edge)
B: Front Depth - 241/2" / 62.5cm
C: Rear Depth - 23" / 58.5cm
D: Centre Depth - 221/2" / 57cm
G: Panel Width - 24" / 61cm
Front Rolled Edge is approx 21/2" - 3" / 6.5cm - 8 cm
Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas
Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
Use WoolSkin Wash (available from Horse Health) or non-bio powder or liquid
Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges