Indorex has been named the number one household flea spray.It is also fully approved by the Health and Safety Executive for the control of house dust mites.
- Doors and windows Before using Indorex, ensure that all of your doors and windows are closed. You should remove your pets from the area to be treated and ensure all pet’s bedding is washed on a hot cycle.
- Pets It is important that all animals are removed prior to treatment, including pet birds, reptiles, insects and spiders. Where possible, remove aquariums, vivariums and all water storage tanks (see FAQs for more information).
- Naked flame Do not spray Indorex near a naked flame or pilot light. Prior to using Indorex on or around any upholstered furniture, you should test on an inconspicuous area of fabric.
- How to use Start by shaking your can of Indorex well, remove the lid and hold the container upside down, pointing directly at the surface to be treated, at a distance of about 50cm.
- Where to use Spray directly on carpets, flooring and skirting boards and underneath any rugs or blankets, paying particular attention to any cracks and crevices. Avoid wetting furniture and carpeting, do not over-apply to polished wood surfaces. A fi ve second burst will treat approximately one square metre.
- Ventilation Once you have sprayed, leave the room and wait for half an hour before ventilating the area by opening windows and doors for at least an hour.
- Cleaning It is vital that you vacuum all floors and upholstered furniture for 7 consecutive days after using Indorex. The vibrations from the vacuum will make sure that any unhatched pupae will hatch out and be killed by the Indorex you have used. Always empty the contents of the vacuum outside
- Q have a fish tank which is too heavy to move - what should I do?
- A If you have a pump, switch it off. Cover the tank completely with two thick blankets. When spraying Indorex in the room, ensure that the nozzle is pointing downwards and away from the tank. After half an hour, ventilate the room for two hours. It will then be safe to remove the blankets and switch the pump back on.
- Q I used Indorex a few days ago and there are still fleas jumping around!
- A The pupae stage of the flea life cycle can survive in houses for up to 12 months and are unaffected by any known pesticide. They hatch out in response to stimuli like vibrations and warmth. The pupae hatch in waves, so the vibration created by vacuuming for 7 consecutive days encourages hatching and any newly hatched fleas will be killed.
- Q Is it safe for my baby (crawling on the floor) after spraying?
- A Yes - Indorex has been approved for amateur domestic use. Once dry (allow at least one and a half hours), Indorex binds to all surfaces in such a way that it will not come off onto the skin.
- Q I’m asthmatic - what should I do?
- A The product itself represents no particular danger but the propellant is carbon dioxide and increased levels of this gas can be associated with asthma attacks. Consult your doctor and preferably get someone else to spray for you.
- Q Is it safe to use if I’m pregnant?
- A Yes - sensible precautions such as wearing gloves, are advised.
- Q What about human bedding?
- A There is no requirement to spray mattresses. Flea eggs and larvae cannot penetrate through the fi bres of mattresses. Washing bedding and mattress protectors on a hot wash and correctly treating the room will be sufficient
- Q What coverage does 1 can provide?
- A There is enough Indorex to treat the average, 79 square metre, 3 bedroom house.
Read more in the Indorex Owners Leaflet
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |