|The Gentle Leader headcollar has been scientifically designed to work with the dog's natural instincts to control unwanted behaviour.
Gentle Leader was designed by a foremost veterinary surgeon and a past President of the National Association of Dog Trainers in the USA. The Gentle Leader enables owners to prevent their dog or puppy from pulling on the lead and makes training in basic obedience (sit, stay, down, come etc) really quick and easy because of its three-fold natural effect on the way dogs think, relax and behave.
Gentle Leader simply & easily converts into a regular collar for greater flexibility.
Why Choose Gentle Leader?
Dogs of all sizes pull on standard collars and harnesses due to a natural instinct to pull against pressure. The Gentle Leader’s unique Triple Action, Patented Design counters that instinct in 3 ways:-
1. Gentle pressure is transferred to the back of the neck, naturally stimulating a relaxation response (the same as when a mother carries a puppy by the scruff of it’s neck).
2. Gentle pressure around the muzzle of the nose loop naturally gives a relaxation response
3. It works like a halter on a horse – where the nose goes the body will follow
Unlike other headcollars the Gentle Leader....
• Has an adjustable nose loop for a custom fit.
• Won’t come off over the dog’s head – no need for safety straps or awkward double-leashing.
• Converts to a regular collar for greater flexibility.
• Offers unsurpassed quality!
|Gentle Leader is available in four sizes.
Tiny Toys,Small/Medium Puppies
Westie, Yorkie, Jack Russell, Toy Poodle, Lhasa Apso.
Also suitable for Medium/Large Puppies
Labrador, Cocker & Springer Spaniels, German Shepherd, Boxer, Retriever, Dobermann, Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Large German Shepherd, Large Labrador, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Newfoundland
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.99|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |