Easidrop Flea & Tick Drops for dogs
Prevention is better than cure but Easidrop actually does both
- Easidrop kills fleas and ticks but it’s special repellent action makes them less likely to bite
reducing the risk of spreading dangerous infection.
- Easidrop is for dogs only and safe for use in puppies from 14 days old.
- Easidrop contains Permethrin– developed from a natural insecticide found in the Chrysanthe-mum plant.
- Easidrop is packed in 6’s to cover all breeds and sizes of dog.
- ONE tube treats a dog up to 15kg– Simply use TWO tubes for larger dogs
Apply every 4 weeks.
Kills fleas immediately on contact, suitable for dogs and puppies over 2 weeks of age.
To be applied to the back of the neck. IMPORTANT - Not to be used for cats - contains Permethrin. Do not use in conjunction with any other flea control products on the animal.
THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POISONOUS TO CATS AND MUST ONLY BE USED ON DOGS AS DIRECTED. KEEP TREATED DOGS AWAY FROM CATS FOR FOR 72 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT - ENSURE THAT CATS DO NOT GROOM THE SITE OF APPLICATION.
N.B. - Tapeworms are spread by fleas, worming with Easimax is recommended following flea problems.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |