Cosecure Cattle Balling Gun is used for applying Cosecure & Zincosel cattle bolus.
1. Insert the bolus completely into the head of the applicator until the push rod is engaged.
2. Place the bolus end of the applicator into the cows mouth to the back of the tongue and squeeze the trigger. The bolus should release easily, if resistance is felt you will need to adjust the position of the gun until the bolus easily releases.
3. Ensure that the animal swallows the bolus. The swallow reflex should happen easily and the cow should have no trouble swallowing the bolus. If the reflex does not occur easily you may not be administering the bolus onto the very back of the tongue. The stem of the applicator should be straight down the centre line of the head and the trigger handle should be in the vertical plane.
4. Repeat the process. Both cows and calves over 100kgs require two boluses.
Do not administer to calves of less than 100kgs or those that are not ruminating.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.99|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.