Ready-to-use spray solution for the effective control of red mite
Active ingredient: 20% silica / kieselguhr / diatomaceous earth (CAS 61790-53-2)
The power of Diatom without the dust!
Long term protection from Red Mite
Can be used with poultry in the coop
Easy to Use
Naturally occurring product
Diatom liquid is used in poultry and ornamental bird keeping to control the red mite without treating the animals themselves. It is a ready-to-use liquid solution that has to be shaken well before use and then used directly. The areas to be treated (perches, laying nests, moldings, mite hides, etc.) should be made accessible and cleaned before use.
Instructions for use
• Shake Diatom liquid well and then spread a uniform spray directly onto affected areas and paths of the insects with a spray distance of approx. 30 cm. At first, the surface is wet. Once dried, a uniform fine white deposit of diatomaceous earth forms.
• After successful treatment, the dust layer can be left behind, thereby preventing long-term infestation. If attacked again, the application can be repeated.
• To prevent clogging, thoroughly rinse the spray head with water after each use.
Poultry, Game birds
1 Litre ready to use liquid.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.99|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.