What are Arthri Aid tablets for cats and dogs
ArthriAid tablets for dogs and cats help improve joint stiffness & problems
Why does a dog need ArthriAid?
- As pets get older the ‘wear & tear’ on their joints may cause stiffness and lameness problems.
- Certain breeds of dogs are particularly prone to joint problems (e.g. Labradors, Dalmatians)
- These dogs need extra ‘joint nutrients’ to help rebuild and help their joints.
How does ArthriAid Work?
- Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
- Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage, maintaining the spongy texture. This is essential to absorb shock and nourish and lubricate the joints.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and bumps, returning normal joint mobility.
- Manganese acts as a co-factor in the synthesis of collagen and Glucosaminoglycans.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger therefore protecting cartilage breakdown.
How much to give daily?
|Pet Weight||Amount to give:|
|Up to 5 kg||¼ tablet daily|
|5 - 7.5 kg||½ tablet daily|
|7.5 – 15 kg||1 tablet daily|
|15 – 22.5 kg||1½ tablets daily|
|22.5 – 30 kg||2 tablets daily|
|30 – 37.5 kg||2½ tablets daily|
|37.5 – 45 kg||3 tablets daily|
After 14 - 21 days the daily intake can be reduced by half for maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should a dog stay on ArthriAid?
Dogs should take ArthriAid for a minimum of 1 month.
However, because joint problems usually develop and progress over time, ArthriAid should be continued long term.
It is possible to stop using ArthriAid and then reintroduce as required.
How soon should an effect be seen?
ArthriAid takes a few days to build up in the body so an effect should be seen with in 7 to 10 days.
Can ArthriAid be given to cats?
Yes, ArthriAid is effective for cats. Simply give the amount according to your pets weight as shown on the bottle.
Can ArthriAid be given with other feeds or supplements?
Yes. ArthriAid can be given in addition to any other supplements.
How many dogs develop joint problems?
25 – 30% of all dogs develop joint problems
At what age do dogs develop joint problems?
Joint problems can occur at any age depending on the cause. However, joint problems occur in many older dogs from the ages of 5 years.
What breeds of dogs are predisposed to joint problems?
Golden retrievers, rottweilers, German Shepards and other large breeds. However all older dogs have an increased risk of joint problems.
Some Pet foods already contain additives such as Glucosamine – Why do I need to give a supplement?
The amounts of Glucosamine contained in popular pet foods is not sufficient to correct imbalances as they are only suitable for ongoing requirements. ArthriAid is a specialist supplement to help with joint problems.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |