Arden Grange Performance Dry Dog Food Fresh Chicken & Rice 12kg.
Arden Performance dog food is perfect for promoting optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensuring sustained energy levels.
- Working adult dogs with a high level of activity
Can also be used for:
- Agility dogs
- Dogs with a higher requirement for taurine and L-carnitine
- Dogs needing to stay alert
- Dogs with a higher requirement for joint protection
- Dogs who at more at risk from free radical damage as a result of metabolic stress; e.g. those suffering from anxiety, certain types of illness or a very busy lifestyle
- Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source – perfect for promoting optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensuring sustained energy levels
- Superior quality chicken meal plus added fresh chicken – providing meat protein of a very high biological value
- Boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help to protect the joints of working dogs
- Added taurine – included for its benefits to the heart muscle
- Added quercitin, green tea and grape seed extract – powerful natural antioxidants that may help to protect the body from the destructive effects of free radicals released during stress, illness or strenuous exercise
- L-Carnitine – may help to improve endurance and stamina by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 18%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Crude Fibres 2.4%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 1%, Omega-3 0.91%, Omega-6 3.1%, Taurine 1000 mg/kg, L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Composition: Chicken meat meal (26%), rice (26%), maize, chicken oil, beet pulp, fresh chicken (5%), chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, fish meal, linseed, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, glucosamine (370mg/kg), MSM (370mg/kg), chondroitin 260mg/kg), yucca extract, nucleotides, green tea extract (100mg/kg), quercetin 100mg/kg), grape seed extract (100mg/kg).
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,733 IU, Vitamin E 750 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 333mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 278mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 167mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 116mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 40mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 33mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 21mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Sodium selenite 0.7mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||36 - 73|
|3 - 5||73 - 103|
|5 - 10||103 - 165|
|10 - 15||165 - 217|
|15 - 20||217 - 263|
|20 - 25||263 - 309|
|25 - 30||309 - 345|
|30 - 35||345 - 382|
|35 - 40||382 - 417|
|40 - 45||417 - 453|
|45 - 50||453 - 490|
|50 - 55||490 - 520|
|55 - 60||520 - 551|
|60 - 65||551 - 582|
|65 - 70||582 - 607|
|70 - 75||607 - 639|
|75 - 80||639 - 669|
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.49|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.