For the management of exuding wounds.
Unique triple action technology effectively manages fluid to create a moist wound healing environment.
Highly breathable top film helps to minimise the risk of maceration to the wound and periwound.
Non-adherent wound contact layer means the dressing is suitable for use on fragile and sensitive skin including epidermolysis bullosa wounds.
Soft and comfortable for the patient and conformable to challenging body areas.
Instructions for Use.
1. Clean the wound in accordance with normal procedure.
2. Chose a dressing size which overlaps the edge of the wound by 1.5cm.
3. Prepare the wound and surrounding area by removing any excess moisture. Excess hair should also be clipped back to ensure close contact between the wound and the dressing.
4. Apply the white face to the wound ensuring good contact and secure with a dressing retention sheet, tape or bandage.
5. Dressings may be cut to dress wounds in akward areas, for example heels and elbows.
Frequency of Change.
Dressings may be left in place for up to seven days depending on the volume of the exude.
DO NOT use in conjunction with oxidising agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide as these can break down the absorbent polyeurethene component of the dressing.
Free shipping from Hyperdrug
|Over £49.00||Any Weight||FREE*|
|Under £49.00||Under 250g||£2.99|
|Under £49.00||No weight limit||£4.99|
Most orders are despatched the same day and standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days from despatch. FAST Expedited delivery options are available.
Estimated " Usually shipped in" information is shown against most products
Postage outside of the UK is from £4.95
Finding out delivery Charges and options before checkout
- Simply add an item to your basket
- Click view basket/Cart
- Click estimate shipping charges
*Free delivery and selected charges on orders over £49.00 mainland UK Parcelforce Zone1 for more information check the delivery info page.
| Product Reviews |