Does not contain anticoagulants. Ideal for use in areas where is a risk of primary or secondary poisoning with conventional rodenticides.
Recommended by The Barn Owl Trust.
Ready to use biodegradable pellets to target and kill rodents humanely. Formulated from refined plant material which disrupts the digestive system of rodents.
Eradibait contains no poisonous chemicals and is based on ground maize combined with wheat and a sweet molasses attractant.
The natural way to eradicate rodents
Eradi-products unique formulation ensures:
* No risk to children or pets
* No risk to livestock or birds
* No risk of either primary or secondary poisoning- bird of prey friendly
* No special requirements for transport, handling, storage or disposal
* No risk of contamination to crops or food
* No environmental pollution- fully biodegradable
Where to use:
* Livestock yards
* pig & poultry farms
* conventional & organic farming
* equestrian centres
* game farms
* forestry & woodland management
* food processing, packaging & storage areas
* domestic, industrial & retail premises
* secure institutions
* parks & other public areas
Safe to use on and around farm nature trails
How Eradi-products work:
The specific mode of action of Eradi-products and their inherant safety to non-rodents is based on a range of factors unique to rodents:
* rodents are opportunistic feeders and can consume up to 10% of their body weight.
* rodents cannot vomit or regurgitate
* rodents have a unique digestive system in which the caecum (sack between the large and small intestine) plays an active role
Why Eradi-products work:
* Eradi-products are consumed as a food source as part of a rodents natural eating habit
* after ingestion, dehydration commences causing blood thickening & circulatory collapse
* rodents become lethargic, retreat to their burrow where they lapse into a coma and die
How to use Eradibait and how much is required:
For most effective control Eradibait must be the primary food source available to the rodent- following these simple rules will ensure sucess:
* clear away all other food sources from the area to be treated
* bait all areas where rodent activity is seen- particularly along runs and around holes
* keep bait dry as wetting may reduce effectiveness
* continue to bait until rodent activity ceases
Effective control is achieved with up to 40-60g of product per rat and 10-15g per mouse.
What to expect:
* rodent activity declines as death occurs within 4-7 days of regular feed intake- sightings reduce as rodents generally die in their burrow.
* faecal droppings become bleached in colour & larger in size (due to product acceptance and comsumption anc can be 3 times large than pellets from non-treated rodents)
* an absence of smell from decompostion due to dehydration- similar to mummification.
After a terrible incident where my cat died due to eating rat poison, I have spent absolutely ages well, a good 18 months! trying to find an alternative. I read an article somewhere on line about the product. Didnt for one minute think it would work, but thought Id try it. Surpise, surprise, it did work. Can you please start advertising this more? There must be a lot of people out there who would use this product if only they knew it existed.thats why I gave it a 4 not a 5 as its difficult to get hold of Used it in the kitchen and in my stables. I live in the countryside and have been telling everyone about this !
Good science behind the product
It could seem unlikely that a rodent poison could kill rats and mice without actually having any poison in it. However having checked out the science behind the natural product it is actually legitimate, and is even officially supported by the EU. Due to the particulars of a rodents digestive system the powdered corn cob in the poison causes dehydration, leading to death. However, it doesnt effect other pets, so is safe to use with cats and dogs in your house and garden. To check for yourself read up on it at www.zeasciences.com.
Customers interested in this product may also be interested in